FLIR 1-day training Electrical thermography
This 1-day training is developed for those who want to commit to electrical inspections.
leave your details and a specialist will contact you
Content training: Electrical thermography
The morning is focused mostly on theory, where frequent mistakes are discussed using practical examples. You learn to interpret thermographic images and to take account inspection conditions such as wind and load. In the afternoon you are getting started with your camera during the various practical demonstrations and exercises. You are trained in capturing a good image, taking into account emissivity and reflections. Also the most important part of solar panel thermography is discussed, to recognise the different patterns related to the most frequent defects.
During this 1-day, practical course you will learn?
- Most frequent flaws at low voltage and PV installations by recoginising thermal patterns;
- To capture a good thermal image taking into account the measurement circumstances and the
settings of the camera;
- To interpret the thermal image and to prevent thereby the most made mistakes.
- To judge thermal image with the help of the NPR 8040-1;
- To clearly report the results.
What previous education do I need?
For participating in this course you do need to have knowledge about:
- heat transfer
- infrared radiation: transmission, emission and reflection
- Determining emissivity and T-reflected.
When you have followed the course Basic thermography or Level l thermography, you will have the required basic knowledge. In case you do not have this knowledge, we advise you to first follow the course Basic thermography .
Who gives this course?
All our trainers are level lll certified thermographs with years of experience in thermal inspection. They already teach in thermography for more than ten years at home and abroad.
This course is given by a passionate Level lll thermograph with more than 20 years experience in the thermal inspection of low voltage installations. As a member of various norm committees, can he help you like no other in reviewing the thermal images.