The ZLP2 series is the new high-performance laser projector in Z-Laser's ZLP line. The ZLP2 is available with a 7 mW and/or 14mW laser and with red, green and/or yellow laser. The laser projector has an opening angle of 80° or...€12.564,00 – €16.034,00 excl. VAT Select options
The Z15KV-515-c15/70 is a laser projector for projecting circles and has an adjustable aperture angle from 15° to 70°. It uses a green 15 mW laser.
The Z15KV-635-c15/70 is a laser projector for projecting circles and has an adjustable aperture angle from 15° to 70°. It uses a red 15 mW laser.
The ZLP1 series from Z-laser are laser projectors for projecting polygons and have an opening angle of 60°. A green or red 5mW laser is used. The wavelength of the laser projector is 638nm or 520nm. The projectors...€5.903,00 – €6.435,00 excl. VAT Select options
LP-HFD2 series are accurate laser projectors for the projection of contours with many angles. The opening angle of the laser is 80° or 60°.It uses a green 7 or 14 mW, a red 7 mW laser or a yellow...€14.956,00 – €17.165,00 excl. VAT Select options
Some application examples of laser projectors
- Quality control: Industrial laser projectors are often used to inspect products for quality problems, such as manufacturing deviations, missing components or assembly errors. They can project visual instructions onto the production surface, making it easy for operators to see where corrections need to be made.
- Positioning and mounting: These projectors can be used to indicate the exact location of parts or components on a workpiece. This is especially useful in assembly operations, where precision is crucial.
- Marking and coding: Industrial laser projectors can be used to mark serial numbers, date codes, logos and other information on products and parts. Laser marking is durable and remains legible even under harsh conditions.
- Production optimization: They can be integrated into automated manufacturing systems to improve efficiency and reduce lead times. By projecting visual cues and instructions in real time, they can help operators speed up tasks and minimize errors.
- 3D projection: Some industrial laser projectors are capable of projecting 3D images and contours, which is useful in complex assembly and manufacturing processes.
- Applications in various industries: Industrial laser projectors are used in industries such as automotive, aerospace, electronics, metalworking, textiles, woodworking and more.
Projection lasers from Z-Laser, the ZLP1 series
The ZLP1 series of Z-laser are compact laser projectors for projecting polygons and has an opening angle of 60°. A red or green 5mW laser is used. The projectors have passive or active cooling. Some models have an integrated PC Board. The ZLP1 projection laser is suitable in applications such as Pick-and-Place, logistics, work spaces, assembly support, quality control and optical work instructions.
The ZLP2 is the new high-performance laser projector in the ZLP series from Z-Laser and is the successor of the LP-HFD2 serie. The ZLP2 is available with a 7 mW and or 14mW laser and with a red, green and/or yellow laser. The laser projector has an opening angle of 80° or 60°. Some models of the ZLP2 series have an extra, such as a integrated cooler or a tele-optic with ZFSM technology. Therefore the ZLP2 serie is suitable in different applications such as applications in the automotive, aircraft industry, train construction and in ship-building.
The LP-HFD2 is an accurate laser projector for the projection of polygons. The opening angle of the laser is 80°, with an accuracy of 0,25mm/m. The laser projector is equipped with a red or green 7mW laser. The output power can be extended to a maximum of 40mW. The projector is suitable for projection distances ranging from 50cm and 7m. The Tele-version is even suited to realize projection distances up to 14m. The data communication can be taken care of via Ethernet, serial or by using a PLC.
The ZKV serie are circular projection lasers and are suitable for various applications thanks to the variable opening angle. The projection laser is equipped with a red 5 mW or a green 15 mW laser. A manual focus allows the laser to use an opening angle of 15° up to 70°. Depending on the mounting height, this allows a circle projection with a diameter of 500 mm up to a maximum of 5600 mm. The (under normal use) eye-safe laser class 2M makes working without eye protection possible. These laser projectors are mainly used in the production of barrels, tubes and cable reels.